The Center for Community Progress has released its “Resident’s Workbook for Dealing with Vacant Buildings and Lots”. The workbook offers tools and worksheets including;
- Ideas for how to get involved in community revitalization whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned community champion
- Tips for mobilizing neighbors and starting neighborhood groups
- Worksheets to identify your local government offices responsible for neighborhood quality of life
- Inspiration for creative reuse options for vacant houses and lots
- Tips for finding funding for revitalization projects
For more information and to download the worksheet from the Center, please click here.